July 25, 2022
Events at Bravely – August 2022
These days people leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations. From pandemic uncertainty, to the Great Resignation, to the new challenges of remote and hybrid work, they are the go-to resource for seemingly everyone and everything.
That’s why so many are joining the growing community of HR professionals looking to Bravely for solutions.
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them. Using data from thousands of Bravely coaching sessions and key insights from our experienced speakers, we host events that are meant to be immediately useful to our audience and to resonate with the reality of being an HR professional today.
So don’t wait — watch the events below and join the conversation.
August 4, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- What exactly is professional coaching and who is it for?
- Coaching as individualized support for employees at every level
- Moments that matter: When is coaching the most impactful?
August 18, 1 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
Join speakers from CultureAmp and Bravely to learn:
- How to provide strong and steady leadership in the new world of work
- Why investing in employee mental health is the priority
- How to create a plan and get proactive about upcoming and ongoing organizational change
August 24, 12 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
Join speakers from 360Learning and Bravely to learn:
- What are the signs of a toxic environment?
- What does effective leadership and training look like in practice?
- Why a collaborative learning approach to leadership training will save your L&D team time and resources
August 31, 12 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
Join speakers from LifeLabs Learning and Bravely to learn:
- Tips and tools for building a learning ecosystem
- Strategies for ensuring the future of employee growth is FAIRTM and inclusive
- An action plan for optimizing employee development in your organization
More from the blog
Events at Bravely – September 2023
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to…Read More
Events at Bravely – August 2023
Check out our webinars from August, now available on-demand...Read More
Events at Bravely – July 2023
Check out our webinars from July, now available on-demand...Read More