February 09, 2022
Events @ Bravely – July 2022
These days people leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations. From pandemic uncertainty, to the Great Resignation, to the new challenges of remote and hybrid work, they are the go-to resource for seemingly everyone and everything.
That’s why so many are joining the growing community of HR professionals looking to Bravely for solutions.
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them. Using data from thousands of Bravely coaching sessions and key insights from our experienced speakers, we host events that are meant to be immediately useful to our audience and to resonate with the reality of being an HR professional today.
So don’t wait — watch the events below and join the conversation.
July 14, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- What happens to the human brain when it encounters change
- How to create space for the humans on your team to honor their needs around navigating organizational change
- How individual coaching can support employees in reconnecting to their purpose at work
July 21, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- How to address the systemic factors behind burnout
- Why purpose, compassion, and clarity help employees thrive
- The tenets of impactful individualized support, and how to scale it at your organization
Conversation with Anthony Onesto, CPO at Suzy.com
July 27, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- What’s at risk if we choose not to innovate?
- How can HR leaders continue to push forward into a happier future workplace?
- How can organizations prepare for and navigate the coming generations of workers?
More from the blog
The Science of Thriving at Work
For their employees to thrive at work, organizations must focus on the needs of their people. Bravely created an Employee…Read More
The People Leaders’ Guide to 2023 Planning
Planning for 2023? With companies facing challenges such as disengagement, burnout, and constant change, People Leaders know they must prioritize…Read More
Events @ Bravely – November & December 2022
Hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them.Read More