February 09, 2022
Events @ Bravely – July 2022
These days people leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations. From pandemic uncertainty, to the Great Resignation, to the new challenges of remote and hybrid work, they are the go-to resource for seemingly everyone and everything.
That’s why so many are joining the growing community of HR professionals looking to Bravely for solutions.
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them. Using data from thousands of Bravely coaching sessions and key insights from our experienced speakers, we host events that are meant to be immediately useful to our audience and to resonate with the reality of being an HR professional today.
So don’t wait — watch the events below and join the conversation.
July 14, 2 p.m. ET
- What happens to the human brain when it encounters change
- How to create space for the humans on your team to honor their needs around navigating organizational change
- How individual coaching can support employees in reconnecting to their purpose at work
July 21, 2 p.m. ET
- How to address the systemic factors behind burnout
- Why purpose, compassion, and clarity help employees thrive
- The tenets of impactful individualized support, and how to scale it at your organization
Conversation with Anthony Onesto, CPO at Suzy.com
July 27, 2 p.m. ET
- What’s at risk if we choose not to innovate?
- How can HR leaders continue to push forward into a happier future workplace?
- How can organizations prepare for and navigate the coming generations of workers?
More from the blog
Events @ Bravely – August 2022
These days people leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations. From pandemic uncertainty, to the Great Resignation,…Read More
The basics of company-wide coaching in 2022
Get everything you need to know about choosing the best, most productive, most cost-effective on-demand solution for company-wide coaching.Read More
How Bravely can support you as a new hire
Congratulations on your new role! Starting a new job is exciting. At times, it can also be challenging, especially true…Read More