February 09, 2022
Events @ Bravely – July 2022
These days people leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations. From pandemic uncertainty, to the Great Resignation, to the new challenges of remote and hybrid work, they are the go-to resource for seemingly everyone and everything.
That’s why so many are joining the growing community of HR professionals looking to Bravely for solutions.
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them. Using data from thousands of Bravely coaching sessions and key insights from our experienced speakers, we host events that are meant to be immediately useful to our audience and to resonate with the reality of being an HR professional today.
So don’t wait — watch the events below and join the conversation.
Your Brain on Change: Build a human-first approach to change management
July 14, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- What happens to the human brain when it encounters change
- How to create space for the humans on your team to honor their needs around navigating organizational change
- How individual coaching can support employees in reconnecting to their purpose at work
Burnout-Proof Your Culture to Better Performance
July 21, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- How to address the systemic factors behind burnout
- Why purpose, compassion, and clarity help employees thrive
- The tenets of impactful individualized support, and how to scale it at your organization
HR on The Cutting Edge: Innovation for Future Generations
Conversation with Anthony Onesto, CPO at Suzy.com
July 27, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
- What’s at risk if we choose not to innovate?
- How can HR leaders continue to push forward into a happier future workplace?
- How can organizations prepare for and navigate the coming generations of workers?
More from the blog
Partner with Bravely today
Reach out to schedule a conversation about how Bravely can support your team with individualized support