September 06, 2022
Events @ Bravely – September 2022
These days people leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations. From pandemic uncertainty, to the Great Resignation, to the new challenges of remote and hybrid work, they are the go-to resource for seemingly everyone and everything.
That’s why so many are joining the growing community of HR professionals looking to Bravely for solutions.
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them. Using data from thousands of Bravely coaching sessions and key insights from our experienced speakers, we host events that are meant to be immediately useful to our audience and to resonate with the reality of being an HR professional today.
So don’t wait — register for the events below and join the conversation.
How to Break Down Silos and Boost Collaboration
September 7, 12 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
Join speakers from Talaera, Blueboard, and Bravely to learn:
- What workplace silos are, why they form, and what they cost
- Tips to break down silos and make collaboration happen
- Real-world examples of how other organizations are dismantling silos
How Apeel Sciences Accelerated Employee Development with Bravely
September 15, 2 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
Join James Bruce, Senior Director of Learning and Development of Apeel Sciences to learn:
- Why professional coaching is a key component of L&D
- How coaching provides crucial support during times of uncertainty and change
- Why Apeel Sciences decided to provide Bravely’s on-demand coaching to all levels of their employees
Leading with Equity: Engaging Your Managers in Company-Wide DEIB Initiatives
September 28, 1 p.m. ET (Now On-Demand)
Join ThinkHuman and Bravely to learn:
- How DEIB in the workplace is evolving and where it’s going
- How to begin building on your existing programs and then communicate the purpose behind your renewed efforts
- How to successfully engage and enable managers to support company initiatives
- How to model trust and vulnerability to your people leaders to then share with their teams
More from the blog
Partner with Bravely today
Reach out to schedule a conversation about how Bravely can support your team with individualized support