January 20, 2023
Events at Bravely – February 2023
These days People Leaders are working harder than ever to support their organizations; they are the go-to resource for seemingly everyone and everything.
That’s why so many are joining the growing community of HR professionals who trust Bravely.
At a Bravely event, you’ll hear about pressing issues facing people leaders today and receive actionable takeaways on how to solve them. Using data from thousands of Bravely coaching sessions and key insights from our experienced speakers, we host events that are meant to be immediately useful to our audience and to resonate with the reality of being an HR professional today.
So don’t wait — register for the events below and join the conversation.
Connecting the Missing Link in L&D
February 2, 2023 at 1pm ET – Now ON-DEMAND
Learning and development can have a significant impact on employee growth and company success. And yet, due to the “forgetting curve,” 90% of what people and people managers learn through training is lost within the first week.
Something has been missing: coaching.
Over the last 5 years at Bravely, we’ve seen first-hand that coaching offers people a way to learn and apply new skills in moments of need. So we’ve combined training and coaching into a learning solution that will drive real impact.
Join Bravely’s Co-Founder & President, Sarah Sheehan, and Chief People Officer, Katasha Harley, to learn more about how we’re planning to enable effective learning.
Intentional Leadership in 2023: Revitalize Your Culture & People
February 8, 2023 at 12pm ET – NOW ON-DEMAND
Join speakers from Bravely, HiBob, and Oyster to learn:
- How to develop consistent, intentional and ethical leadership with a people-first approach
- What type of leadership and culture employees need to thrive in 2023
- Tactics and tools for reenergizing employees, creating a culture of support, and fostering resilience
Why the Employee Experience Still Matters
February 16, 2023 at 1pm ET – NOW ON-DEMAND
Join speakers from Bravely, Blueboard, and Namely to learn:
- Strategies for improving your onboarding processes
- Tactics for efficient employee training and coaching
- Evaluating the best types of recognition programs for your employees’ needs
Building DEIB Momentum Beyond Black History Month
February 23, 2023 at 2pm ET – NOW ON-DEMAND
Join speakers to learn:
- How to engage everyone in discussions of DEIB
- Ways to address needed gains in DEIB
- Ways to build accountability into leadership roles from the top down
- How to celebrate small wins and progress on this learning journey
More from the blog
Partner with Bravely today
Reach out to schedule a conversation about how Bravely can support your team with individualized support